About This Full Day Workshop
Between 8 and 30 people will seated in groups of 4 to 6 people to do games and exercises, experiment with tools, and have discussions about management topics, with an emphasis on storytelling.
- We use Delegation Boards to clearly communicate which key decisions areas are delegated to participants, and at which level.
- We practice making Personal Maps and having Improvement Dialogues that will address the participants and workshops themselves.
- There will be an opportunity to discuss Salary Formulas as a way of achieving fairness and transparency in organizations.
- There is a Kudo Box to get people to appreciate each other’s contributions, and a Celebration Grid to evaluate the experiments.
- We discuss and explore a Metrics Ecosystem and Problem Time, in order to understand performance and progress.
- And we even apply a Merit Money system to allow participants to distribute 10% of the workshop’s profits among themselves!
Download the Management #Workout flyer for more details
What To Expect from Jurgen
Dawna Jones from Stoos Sparks, one of our media sponsors, woke up at an insane hour on the west coast (PST) to host a chat with Jurgen (CET) and Jason Little (EST). How’s that for dedication to Spark!
Since 2008 Jurgen has written a popular blog at www.noop.nl, covering the creative economy, agile management, and personal development. He is the author of the book Management 3.0, which describes the role of the manager in agile organizations. And he wrote the little book How to Change the World, which describes a supermodel for change management.
Jurgen is CEO of the business network Happy Melly, and co-founder of the Agile Lean Europe network and the Stoos Network. He is also a speaker who is regularly invited to talk at business seminars and conferences around the world.